Patient & Financial Information:
It is our desire to provide each patient with the highest quality dental care through our enthusiastic commitment to teamwork through comfortable patient relationships. Your first visit is important to us. We try to allow extra time to get to know you and your mouth by taking all necessary x-rays along with an extensive oral exam. If possible, we attempt to schedule your cleaning on that same day with our hygiene staff.
New patients are always welcome! Emergencies are seen promptly.
If you are interested in becoming a patient with us, please contact our office. We invite you to print and complete the forms to bring along with you on your initial visit. We will also be happy to assist you in the transferring to our office any x-rays you may have had taken elsewhere previously.
It is our desire to provide each patient with the highest quality dental care through our enthusiastic commitment to teamwork and education in a comfortable and healthy office.
- We accept MasterCard, Visa, American Express, Discover, Debit Cards, checks and cash.
- Payment is due at time of service.
- If you have insurance, your deductible and co-payment are due at time of service. We accept Delta Dental, BCBS, and Guardian.
- Payment plans are available through Care Credit.
Care Credit Financing
- 12 month interest free financing.
- Finance up to 100% of the treatment cost.
- Choose up to 60 months term.
- Apply for CareCredit over Phone here.
- Complete the application in minutes and receive a quick response. Apply Online here.
Apply CareCredit over Phone »Apply Online for CareCredit »